Hi,
I am hosting a containerized Confluence (server) v7.0.1 configured with HTTPs and its own certificate on a server. The Docker image that I am using is atlassian/confluence-server.
All works well until I have to shutdown/restart the server. If one of those 2 operations are required, the HTTPs Confluence is not starting by default - just HTTP. After the server is booting up, Confluence is accessible via HTTP, but not also the HTTPs.
The workaround that I have found was:
- Delete the /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/lock file;
- Change the port mentioned as "THIS PORT" with a new port in /opt/atlassian/confluence/conf/server.xml row <Server port="<THIS PORT>" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
- Stop and start again Confluence /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/stop-confluence.sh && /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/start-confluence.sh
I would like to avoid this operation in the future as it takes a while until I have Confluence back again with HTTPs enabled.
Is any way that I can solve this issue?
Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Best regards,
Dan