Hey,
since a few days the maven cache does not seem to work for me anymore. I use a custom maven settings.xml which holds information about a private repo. This worked like 5 days ago and I could see the maven cache in the bitbucket ui. Since I didn't change the pipelines config, I assume that there may be is something wrong on the other end?
My pipelines config
image: maven:3.6.1
pipelines:
branches:
stage:
- step:
name: Build
caches:
- maven
script:
- chmod +x create-settings.sh && ./create-settings.sh
- mvn -s settings.xml clean install
artifacts:
- webapp/target/*.war
In the Teardown phase it says:
<span>Searching for files matching artifact pattern webapp/target/*.war<br></span><span>Artifact pattern webapp/target/*.war matched 1 files with a total size of 389.6 MiB<br></span><span>Compressed files matching artifact pattern webapp/target/*.war to 389.6 MiB in 14 seconds<br></span><span>Uploading artifact of 389.6 MiB</span><span><br>Successfully uploaded artifact in 25 seconds</span><span>Assembling contents of new cache 'maven'<br></span>
But when I run a subsequent build it downloads all dependencies again.
Any ideas?