Robbie, do you mean who may view the comments? A user with permission to view a page or an attachment may also view the comments. If you mean who may add comments, there is an "add comment" permission at the space level.
Confluence 5.7 allows you to add comments in-line and to attachments. I was testing the permissions for these features. As an example... # I added a comment to an image in the previewer. # I removed the Delete Comment permission for a test user. # I logged in as the test user. # I was able to delete the comment.
I followed your steps and reproduced the issue on a Confluence 5.7 test instance.Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I created a bug report so it will be fixed in a future version of Confluence: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36859 Please vote for it so it will get more attention from the development team.
Thanks, Ann!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.