Last known working version: v7.3.4
Fail to upload attachment. neither editor nor dragging and drop to attachment does not work.
This issue raised after recent jira update.
I'm using waterfox 2020.01(build 20200110175929)
Hi @euisong_jung
If this is considered mission critical, rollback your upgrade.
Secondly we cannot tell if this is a UI or backend problem hence do the following:
We will need at least this to be able to assist you on the problem since the problem could be caused by a lot of different things.
Cheers.
I got no error but some messages. all of them comes from batch.js:
Could you explain further about "support zip of jira"? I'm not an admin of jira at my organization.
Here is how to create a support zip: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/create-a-support-zip-790796819.html
You will need the assistance of a JIRA admin to achieve the following.
Adding to this again, please click Network and attempt to add the attachment.
If it is only you or a select group, you will need the JIRA admin to help you check the project permission.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.