I added to a dashboard 3 users as editors but they still have only view permission (viewers is shared with the public)
Hi Marcela,
One question, did you manage to find the root of your issue?
I currently have a ticket with atlassian, and i think that it relates to your question.
Here's the link:
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/20/GHS-180849
Thanks.
No, I did a workaround. I created a group to include all the users that needed to be editors.The functionality does not work well as far I can tell.
I can't see the link that you sended.
Regards, Marcela
Has there been any updates to this? I am experiencing the same thing. I am expecting that those who are identified as editors will have the ability to make updates (i.e. add gadgets). I was thinking it may still be based on user permissions but I haven't explored that avenue yet... Please let me know if you received resolution on this.
Hi guys,
Unfortunately, there is an open bug which causes this behaviour - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-69192
If you specify a group as "Editor" and the individual user is not a member of this group, the group overrides the permissions and the individual user is ignored (for details see bug ticket above).
Best regards,Manuel
This is still an issue in Jira Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.