Hi,
I'm facing a tough one...
During a projet export (I have 2 JIRA Server instances, and I need to move a projet from an instance to another), the export plugin I'm using tells me that the custom field 11300 has values in the database, but does not exist (!!)
After a quick search in UI and in the database, I see that
- the field is not listed in the UI
- the field is present in the "customfield" table
- I found values in the "customfieldvalue" table for the project I need to export
My questions are:
- is it safe to delete the field in the "customfield" table ? (and delete the values also)
- Is it possible to create a new customfield, change the id of this new field in the database, and delete this customfield to clean the database properly?
- do you know an integrity checker that I could use to clean this mess?
Thanks