Hello!
Maybe You know how can I change button size using UI button macros, I need to get all button the same size. In standart button size fits the button name.
Regards,
Ella
Hi,
just insert CSS with !important for you class of UI button.
.rwui_button{ width: 250px !important; }
This will make ALL your UI Buttons 250px width. Insert it into admin console to Look&Feel and Stylesheet
Or insert these UI Buttons to CSS macro with this code.
Hi @EllaZile . Can you be more specific or perhaps post a screen shot (very helpful)? I would think you should be able to make a change somewhere...
Hi @Steven Behnke! PrintScreen is enclosed. I need this three buttons "HelpDesc", "Jira", "Horizon web" to get the same size using the macros "UI button"...
Thank You!
If it work for you, it is great Just accept answer for closed this questions. It will help to other to find resolutions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.