Hello. I know this is an option:
To change the number of transition buttons from the default of two:
By default, the first two transitions appear as separate buttons in the set of transition buttons. Additional transitions appear in the Workflow menu. The order in which these buttons appear is based on the order defined in the system workflow.
- Shutdown JIRA.
- Edit the
jira-config.properties file in your JIRA application home directory. See Making changes to the jira-config.properties file for more information. - Change the value of '
X' in the ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = X property of this file to be the number of transition buttons required before the Workflow menu.
If this property does not exist in your jira-config.properties file, add it. Otherwise, a default value of 2 is assumed. - Save the updated
jira-config.properties file.- Restart JIRA.
However, I'd like to limit this change to only apply to the workflows which I select. Is this at all possible?