Hi, using the plugin Profields, i cannot set a date, as when i select a date in the calendar, it says Incorrect Date; where can i set up the right format?
thanks in advance.
Hello
We are working to fix this problem. The problem is that current date picker doesn't recognize languages different than english or spanish. With these date patterns the dates parse for example to 3/avr./14 and profields doesn't know what is "avr."
If you change to ISO-8601 format:
- javascript date format to %e/%m/%y
- javascript date time format to %e/%m/%y %I:%M %p
- java date format to d/MM/yy
- java date time format to d/MM/yy h:mm a
the problem should dissapear but I don t know if you have any problem to do it because from that moment the dates will show as 3/4/14.
I have link your question to our issue and I'll let you know when we'll release the version that solve it.
Hello,
Which version of Profields and Jira are you using?
And can you tell me the jira date picker format configured in the advanced system settings?
Regards
Hi ,
It occurs with :
- Profield 3.2.1
- Jira 6.0.4, french default langage
- jira date :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.