On Create issue screen I have a field that imports data from DB.Can I set it as required?
Sure, why not... we do this all the time.
Best
JP
I couldn't find any documentation on it, could U please give me some hint?
Hi @Jan Kurowski
Making a field required can be done in the Jira admin and is not set by the Elements Connect app.
You can find instructions on how to make a field required here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/specifying-field-behavior-938847255.html
But in jira service managment in cloud is not possible I think
Hi @Juan Carlos Cavero Gracia
In the Cloud, Elements Connect custom fields cannot be used in Jira Service Management projects due to technical limitations with the Atlassian API.
Although Elements Connect connected items are compatible with Jira Service Management, they cannot be made mandatory. This requirement is tracked in our backlog for future consideration.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.