Does anyone have any idea on why I am unable to see the tabs in Jira 4.2.2 within the browse project screen? Any suggestions/responses would be very helpful.
Regards,
Rahul
Normally caused by a plugin with a broken ProjectTabPanel, eg one that is not yet compatible with the version of jira you are using.
The jira-svn plugin causes this. If you need this plugin just disable the project tab panel module.
I've seen this but think of the solution off the top of my head. Have you tried reindexing to see if that fixes the problem? I'm also assuming that you have proper access to the project?
Hello John,Yes, I am in the jira-administrators group and have the browse project permission. Reindexing was also done as a part of the weekly maintenance activity.
Hello Jamie,
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will try this and let you know.
Rahul Savaikar
Upgraded the svn plugin which helped me to sort out this issue.
Thank you Jamie..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.