Can I somehow change a blog post to a normal article (and vice versa)?
Hi Kay,
This is not possible at the moment. We have a feature request for this here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-16142
I recommend to vote and ask your colleagues to vote as well to increase popularity of the feature and the chance to be implemented in the future.
Edit. It seems that a customer could create a macro for this functionality in this comment. This might help
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Hey Kay,
Nope, you cna only move blog posts to other individual spaces or move articles from one space to another.
Thanks and Regards,
Kay,
Have you tried putting either the page or blog into edit mode and then copying it all? You can then paste it into a new page, give it a title etc and your done.
Cheers.
If I only could vote on it, but unfortunately the issue is closed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.