When I receive an email from Jira Align regarding a change made against a Dependency I'm "watching" -
- I click the link in the email that's supposed to take me to the JA dependency it's talking about (link looks like https://<COMPANY NAME>.agilecraft.com/Login.asp?EmailClickType=21&ID=204 )
- I'm forced to re-login to JA even if I'm already logged in. And - I have to re-type my email address as well (in addition to the password)
- Once I'm logged in - I'm not automatically taken to the Jira Dependency I expect to see. Instead, I'm landed on the "Welcome to Jira Align 10X!" screen.
- And then from here - I need to manually look for the JA dependency mentioned in the email.
I imagine there's an easier way to get to the JA dependency I'm looking for as the above is too cumbersome. Does anyone know an easier way to get to my JA dependency?