I need to find out what repositories and projects each user has access to and what level of access they have. Something similar to the Permission Helper in Jira but for Stash would work great. It would be ideal to see the repositories and/or projects on the user's profile page as an administrator (or maybe a link to acquire the list quickly).
Does this exist?
I guess we may end up writing a plugin for this fundamental functionality...
I haven't seen anything like this existing yet
A possible solution might be using the REST-API (https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/stash/3.0.1/stash-rest.html#idp788096) perfroming the following steps:
Hint: you have to be admin to get a comprehensive list of ALL repositories ...
Please publish it if you really do, I would use it too.
Do we still not have this feature?
seems not
Nope, as often with Atlassian essential tools are not provided.
I know the original question is old, but the following queries might help somebody:
select distinct(group_name) from sta_project_permission order by group_name;select distinct(group_name) from sta_repo_permission order by group_name;select distinct(group_name) from sta_global_permission order by group_name;
According to postgres, these appear to be all the tables with a group_name column:
I also searched for group_id and got:
So while the three queries above may not be complete, the column name searches lead me to believe I'm good.
Just an update for something a little more informative.
Repository permissions:
SELECT group_name as "Group", project_key as "Project Key", repo_name as "Repository Name", project_name as "Project Name"FROM sta_repo_permission srp INNER JOIN ( SELECT repository.id, repository.name as repo_name, project.name as project_name, project.project_key FROM repository INNER JOIN project on repository.project_id = project.id) repo on srp.repo_id = repo.idWHERE group_name is not null;
Project permissions:
SELECT group_name as "Group", name as "Project Name", project_key as "Project Key"FROM sta_project_permission spp INNER JOIN project on spp.project_id = project.idWHERE group_name is not null;
Thanks Mark!
This is really annoying and just leads to us contacting support when it happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.