As a Jira watcher I do not want to receive every update to a ticket. Is there a way to restrict this?
I am not a product staff member, so don't need to have every update I am watching a ticket from a support perspective, so a different type of watcher.
Here's the example of what exists now:
I want to see:
- When a fix/release is planned.
- Changes to when it is planned.
- Discussions / decisions on what it means, how to fix work arounds etc.
- Progress
I do not want to see (names are purely fictional).
Sally owned it.
Harry took it over.
Harry worked on it for 5 minutes
Harry passed it back to Sally.
Zero information about why Harry took it on and what Harry did.
These latter exchanges can generate about 5 emails……
If there is any way to restrict these email updates it would be great to know.
Thank you
Jo