Hi :-)
So, SourceTree is insisting that I log in to my BitBucket account by solving a Captcha. This is a thing that happens sometimes when we change our company SSO passwords.
The problem is that the BitBucket website will not sign me out completely, so that when I Log In again, I go straight to my dashboard with no possibility of re-entering my details.
I have tried this in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge, with fully cleaned-out browser caches, and being logged in with the company SSO, and also logged out.
I cannot change my password from my BitBucket account screen because (as it says on the screen) my "UN and PW are stored in a read-only folder".
Question! What can I do to log in to the BB site in a way that will let me re-enter my credentials?
Many thanks in advance for any help or advice. :-)
Cheers!