Hi!
I've created a Test Execution, and imported the results from a RobotFramework.xml file (as described https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XRAYCLOUD/Taking+advantage+of+Robot+XML+reports)
Then I want to export the test execution, showing each test and its result. I've tried following their guide on this (https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XPORTER/Xray+Test+Management+for+Jira#XrayTestManagementforJira-IteratingTestRunsassociatedwithaTestExecution), hence my template is looking like:
#Total of Test Runs
Test Runs Count: ${TestRunsCount}
#{for testruns}
Execution Status: ${TestRuns[n].Execution Status}
AssigneeID: ${AssigneeId} Rank: ${TestRuns[n].Rank}
Executed By: ${TestRuns[n].Executed By}
Started On: ${TestRuns[n].Started On}
Finished On: ${TestRuns[n].Finished On}
Comment: ${wiki:TestRuns[n].Comment}
Execution Defects Count: ${TestRuns[n].ExecutionDefectsCount} TestSteps
Defects Count: ${TestRuns[n].TestStepsDefectsCount}
Evidences Count: ${TestRuns[n].ExecutionEvidencesCount}
#{end}
However, nothing is exported.
I do manage to export pass/fail % with:
Todo: ${Overall Execution Status.TODO.Percentage}% (Overall Execution Status.TODO.Count})
Fail: ${Overall Execution Status.FAIL.Percentage}% (Overall Execution Status.FAIL.Count})
Pass: ${Overall Execution Status.PASS.Percentage}% (Overall Execution Status.PASS.Count})
Executing: ${Overall Execution Status.EXECUTING.Percentage}% (Overall Execution Status.EXECUTING.Count})
Aborted: ${Overall Execution Status.ABORTED.Percentage}% (Overall Execution Status.ABORTED.Count})
Custom Test Run Status: ${Blocked}
Any ideas as to what my problem could be?
I'm running Xray 3.3.6_j7, Xporter 6.3.2-j7, and Jira 7.13.5