Hi Everyone,
Currently I am working as a support agent and I am not receiving any e-mail notifications when someone comments on a request or creates a new request. I have checked my personal settings but everything is enabled. I have tried to turn of these notification preferences and turn them back on but without results.
Check the notifications of the specific project not your personal settings. You should be in a role, e.g. service desk team and that role needs to be associated with the desired notifications.
Hi Jack, thank you for your reply. Our Jira administrator has checked this but this is the case.
By chance are you listed as a customer in the project as well?
I am indeed also set as a customer in the project. We have changed this now to see whether this solves the issue. I keep you posted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.