Hi,
I'm using a Kerio E-Mail Server with a iCal integration to Confluence Team Calendar. So I integrated our Outlook Calendars via iCal to TC and this worked but now looks broken.
I receive Java.lang.NullPointerException on both integrated Calendars.
Logs:
2020-02-10 11:21:30,570 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-7] [extra.calendar3.rest.AbstractResource] getSubCalendarsResponse getSubCalendars successfully with total sub calendar is 52020-02-10 11:21:31,061 DEBUG [http-nio-8090-exec-9] [extra.calendar3.rest.AbstractResource] getEvents Unable to load events of sub-calendar 2e86743b-0944-4136-bb93-cbc015a589a7-- referer: http://xx.xx.de/confluence/calendar/mycalendar.action | url: /confluence/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/events.json | traceId: 0c86d0ae6e0c2470 | userName: xx.xxjava.lang.NullPointerException
I did some research:
What I also did:
System: Confluence Server on Ubuntu 18.04 with Apache Proxying
Hope someone can help me with that issue
Hello @Timo Stricker ! This behavior looks and feels similar to a few others we have faced with Team calendars for Confluence. Since you have already tried some of the possible solutions, I would love to have some background in your instance.
Here are my questions:
Which version of Confluence are you running? Which version of Team Calendars are you running? Before the issue, was there any change applied to Confluence and/or Team Calendars? Before the issue, was there any change applied to the calendar being synced in Team Calendars? Are you still able to see and interact with other calendars and events? Are only the Outlook calendars the affected ones? Did you create a One-Way sync or a Two-Way sync between Team Calendars and Outlook?
We can also try to clear the plugin cache:
[Atlassian Documentation] How to clear Confluence plugins cache
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.