I'm unable to select a label.
When I try to select a label, nothing happens.
This is both in Chrome and in Internet Explorer.
Is there a setting to disable the selection of labels ?
Or is something wrong in the application ?
same to me. I can change / edit labels in OLD VIEW but not in NEW VIEW. This is for Jira Cloud.
Ok, I'll raise a support ticket for Jira Cloud
Great. I also raised one.
Same here. Suddenly the labels field has stopped working. Its greyed out.
Same here, I need it fixed
What is the OLD VIEW, how to get there?
Hi Poalo,
if you switch to the old version, it might work again.
To switch to the old version : click on you avatar icon - settings
Then deactivated the new version by turning the switch off
But for company boards and next-gen projects it doesn't work
If you click on Jira software in the left corner and click on Issues and filters and then All Issues, you get a list of all issues and then you click on the issue you want to change, then you can change the label
same issue, is possible to insert labels while creating but not possible after to edit
Aha! Thanks a lot!
Do put your support ticket here @Daniel_Drion so we can vote it.
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-920043
Issue has been resolved, at least for Jira Cloud.
Thank you for the update
Yes it works, thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.