Anchor macro does not seem to be working for me . We are using the server version of confluence.
Is there an alternative available? I do know about the link macro where in the advanced feature can be chosen and the headings (sub sections of a page or of a different page) can be linked.
I am trying to put in a Use case in a Confluence page which has several alternate flows as well as various steps.
In the flow of the Use case , there is a Step as - Go back to the Step 30 of the basic flow or go to Step 20 of Alternate flow .
I want that when the user clicks on Step 30 - confluence takes me to the step 30 of the basic flow(sort of a hyper link). I have tried to achieve this through the Anchor macro but it doesn't seem to be working for me.