I have story points as a field on my bug issues. However, I cannot get them to show on the card on the backlog board like it does for my user story types.
In your board configuration add the field on the card layout:
Sorry this is not what I am needing. I'm talking about how story points show on the User Story Issue type on this board but not for the Defect/Bug type....
Hey @Julianne Dunnuck
In addition to Leonard's comment, I’d recommend doing three things
Admin Tip: There's a "where's my field" function in the view issue screen. This can take you to the correct place to edit
Hope this helps some!
-Seon
You are saying the the storypoints are shown for stories, but not for bugs on the same board?I cannot reproduce that. Story Points are also displyed on bugs on my Scrum Board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.