The company I am working at is already using JIRA for quite some time. Therefore each team has already their own project and boards they are working with.
I have a new project now and it is affecting multiple teams. As I don't want that the teams have to change now all their settings to get my new project into their boards I a trying to figure out an option to make it as simple as possible for everybody else.
All Teams are working in their own Sprints (two weeks) and are not synced.
As my project is quite complex I fought about using components for the overall topics. The components include epics where the requirements are written down. Now I need all the different teams to accomplish all the requirements. Is it possible if now the stories are written in each project of the team and linked to my epics?
Can I work in my project still with sprints of 4 weeks as kind of a release cycle or are the stories gone as sone as a team is finishing a sprint or releases a new version (which is not affecting my project)?
Thanks for your help 