Hello everybody,
I want to compare today with an exact date. Today is variable.
Something like this:
I tried diffrent functions without any results:
Where is my mistake?
Cheers,
Felix
Hi @Felix Schmidt ,
Are you talking about JQL ? What is the requirement behind it ?
JQL retrieves issues, so you would have to compare a date field to a static/relative date.
, i.e.
created >= '2020-06-01'
created >= startOfMonth()
would work.
Hello @Antoine Berry
yes I'm talking about JQL.
I try to find any issue that has an specific status - e.g. open - after a specific date - e.g. 15.08.2020.
for example
status = Open AND startOfDay() >= '2020-08-15'
Hello @Felix Schmidt
You can try this :
status was "Open" on "2020-08-15"
Hope this helps
Hello @Mohamed Benziane
this helps me a bit but it still gives me the wrong issues.
What i tried:
project in (a, b, c, d) AND status was Open after "2020-08-15"
the result was every issue in the projects that has the status open. I was expecting with the word after that the secons statement should be false. Becouse 2020-08-15 is in the futur.
Do I make any mistake?
Were you able to resolve this? Even i trying to check on the similar lines
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.