Dear Community,
I have updated a Confluence installation to 7.3.1 (Server 2016 x64 Datacenter). But after running the Upgrade Wizard, I always end up with the following error that has been discussed 1.000 times before:
"BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: Couldn't save confluence.cfg.xml to
\Confluence\Confluence Home directory."
Confluence is installed in d:\Confluence\Confluence
Confluence Home Folder ist d:\Confluence\Confluence Home (it contains a space, maybe that's the issue)
The file confluence-init.properties looks like this: confluence.home =
/Confluence/Confluence Home
The thing is that I checked everything 3 times now:
- I am installing with the local user "confluence".
- The user is a member of the local admin group (should have full access anyway)
- The user owns the whole folder d:\Confluence
- The user has Full Access set individually to d:\Confluence
- The user "everyone" has "full access" to d:\Confluence
- I force-inherited the permissions down into everysubfolder
- I logged in "confluence and checked if I can edit the confluence.cfg.xml (works)
What else can I do?
Please, our whole Knowledge base is down and I am desperate an totally out of ideas what else could be the issue.
Might it be the space in the Home path?
Can anyone help please?