Advanced search not returning expected results when using the like operator
I think you need to tell us what you're typing in, what you're expecting it to return and what you actually get.
This is from support case where the JQL search returns different results with hypens and numbers. There is an improvement regarding this in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-13441 As you might know, JIRA uses the StandardTokenizer in Lucene which splits hypens between words but not numbers.
Mmm, but that doesn't really tell us what the problem that Robert is having. I'd guess it could be, but there's no way to know until he gives us more info.
What version of JIRA?
... and what are you asking, expecting, and getting. I don't think the version of Jira is important until we know the details.
This question is a bit like saying "my car won't start when I turn the key". We have not been told what the make/model of car it is, what noise it makes, what the key looks like, whether there is petrol in the tank, if it's been run over by a horde of rampaging penguins...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.