Hello Everyone
I've recently taken up more of an interest in participating with the community. So I figured I should introduce myself and say hi.
I've worked with Jira and Confluence for almost 10 years now. And I've been administering it for the last 4. It's been a great journey learning the products and everything they're capable of. Recently I took a position at an Atlassian solutions company, and it's been wonderful to have these products as my key focus.
For the personal details I live in Las Vegas Nevada with my partner and our two dogs, hopefully a 3rd on the way. Recently got pretty deep into table top gaming. Been working out methods of tracking campaigns, and story points digitally (because my handwriting is awful). Been into video games basically all my life as a result of growing up in the Silicon Valley and technology just always being a thing. But I also love out doors activities, hiking, archery, camping, always great to be out in the sun.
Well that's all I can think of. I look forward to getting to know members of the community, helping each other out, discovering new solutions to creative ideas.
Thanks!
-Nich.