We are looking at using the Jira / Confluence Cloud and wanted to use SAML to protect our this particular cloud instance, so we signed up for Access. The cloud instance is for a small *subset* of all our users. It looks like from reading https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/user-provisioning-959305316.html, I need to pull in all users, not simply the one Okta Group that I want to have authenticate with Jira / Confluence Cloud.
So far I have:
- Verified ownership of my domain
- Configured Okta and Access with a directory
I have not:
- Claimed accounts in Access
My concern is we have many teams using a @Foo.com email address that we *don't* want to manage and these teams are using other Atlassian Cloud products.
If I claim the @Foo.com accounts are those users now required to use Access and I have to pay for and control their acces? I don't want to get charged $3 / user / month for these other users if they are now in Access.