I know where to view my list of Projects, but is there a way to easily export the list to an Excel/CSV file?
Hi @Caitlin Bell
You can use the Jira REST api to get the list of projects.
JIRA_URL/rest/api/latest/project
You will then get a json which you can convert to csv by going to https://json-csv.com/
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Hi, @Caitlin Bell
When you have administration access you can export from Jira in optimizer plugin.
at the first, please download optimizer for Jira from Atlassian marketplace then add it to your Jira, so you can get any export you want.
here is 2 link that I know help you:
https://optimizer.forjira.com/
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217194/optimizer-for-jira-cleaner-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thanks for the information. I really needed it.
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ ,
the call brings only the latest projects (not all of them) could you point to call that list all projects
Thanks
Hi!I would need this as well.
Thanks, @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ !
@Daka Ayra
Another, simpler way of exporting Jira projects to Excel and creating relevant reports is by using the built-in template and export option of Better Excel Exporter. The options exist for both the Jira Data Center (Server) and Jira Cloud versions.
You can generate an Excel report of Jira projects like this in seconds:
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
I'm Leo from DEISER (Solution and Makertplace Partner)
Are you using Jira Data Center? If yes, have you tried Projectrak?https://confluence.deiser.com/projectrak/8.1.1/export-to-excel-110953960.html
With Projectrak you can export to excel your projects, also, you can create some script fields like "Date last updates" or "Number of issues", this is an example for "Number of issues":
<span>package</span> deiser<span>.</span>profields<span>.</span>scripts <span>import</span> com<span>.</span>atlassian<span>.</span>jira<span>.</span>bc<span>.</span>issue<span>.</span>search<span>.</span>SearchService <span>import</span> com<span>.</span>atlassian<span>.</span>jira<span>.</span>component<span>.</span>ComponentAccessor <span>import</span> com<span>.</span>atlassian<span>.</span>jira<span>.</span>jql<span>.</span>builder<span>.</span>JqlQueryBuilder <span>import</span> com<span>.</span>atlassian<span>.</span>jira<span>.</span>web<span>.</span>bean<span>.</span>PagerFilter <span>// Components</span> <span>def</span> searchService <span>=</span> ComponentAccessor<span>.</span><span>getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType</span><span>(</span>SearchService<span>.</span><span>class</span><span>)</span> <span>def</span> jiraAuthenticationContext <span>=</span> ComponentAccessor<span>.</span>jiraAuthenticationContext <span>// Script variables</span> <span>def</span> loggedInUser <span>=</span> jiraAuthenticationContext<span>.</span><span>getLoggedInUser</span><span>(</span><span>)</span> <span>// Make JQL query</span> <span>def</span> query <span>=</span> JqlQueryBuilder<span>.</span><span>newBuilder</span><span>(</span><span>)</span> <span>.</span><span>where</span><span>(</span><span>)</span> <span>.</span><span>project</span><span>(</span>project<span>.</span>id<span>)</span><span>.</span><span>and</span><span>(</span><span>)</span> <span>.</span><span>buildQuery</span><span>(</span><span>)</span> <span>// Returns the issue count</span> <span>return</span> searchService<span>.</span><span>search</span><span>(</span>loggedInUser<span>,</span> query<span>,</span> PagerFilter<span>.</span>unlimitedFilter<span>)</span><span>.</span>results<span>.</span><span>size</span><span>(</span><span>)</span>
I hope it helps you!
Try Projectrak:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/projectrak-project-tracking-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Leo
Where does this export to?
I found it
@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Thank You!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.