I was trying to get started with Jira IT Service Desk and wanted to get started with sample / poc data and was trying to follow the KB article to create a sample data project - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/explore-a-sample-project-939926223.html
However with the cloud version, I dont see the same option as noted in the link. I would appreciate if you folks could point me in the right direction to stand up a service desk project with sample data.
Thanks
Hi Vijay,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you with this request, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
can you post the solution, because I really need an answer to this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.