I'm attempting to group my issues in a way that doesn't seem possible in structures. What I want to do is essentially: GROUP BY Initiative, Component so that the layout looks something like this:
(Initiative-1) Show value via metrics
(Component-Team 1)
(Epic-100) Determine appropriate data to gather
(Component-Team 2)
(Epic-101) Build charts
(Component)-Team 3)
(Epic-102) Determine appropriate data to gather
(Initiative-2) Create documentation
(Component-Team 1)
(Epic-103) Create confluence space
(Component-Team 2)
(Epic-104) Refine process documentation
(Component)-Team 3)
(Epic-105) Refine process documentation
...Where the focus is on the Initiatives first and foremost, and the grouping below it is by Components (teams in this case). I can only get this to work in the opposite way, where Component is the top level which then shows all of the Initiatives under it since no single team owns those.
Is there a way to achieve this view? When I try to add "Group By" automation after the initial JQL insert, it says I'm creating a generator and fails. If I add it to the top level, that is not what I'm looking for.