I am instead met with this page after clicking the file I wish to download:
Hi @cwamd , welcome to the Community!
Are you still experiencing an issue? This might have been caused by a brief incident on February 5th which is now resolved.
https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/7y89r0ynqyg9
It seems to be working at the moment, but just an hour or so ago I was having the same issue. Seems to be somewhat intermittent. Very strange. Thank you for your response!
Back this morning to not being able to download bitbucket downloads. I am met with the message in my original post. It was working fine last night.
Is this a git or mercurial repository?
If the problem is related to a git repository and it happens again, please create a support case so our team can investigate this further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.