I provide and manage IT support for a community of about 50+ internal customers. I'm using the FREE version, which allows max 3 'Users'.
How do I configure JIRA to do the following:
- Anonymous ability to submit a ticket/case/request (no JIRA login required, no 'user' account required)
- Capture customer's email address on ticket submission
- Email notification of ticket submission - notifying customer and myself
The parts of JIRA that are confusing me:
- Request form field "Share With": does this person have to be one of the 3 registered Users?
- Request form field "Raise this Issue on behalf of": does this person have to be one of the 3 registered Users?
I've read through some of the relevant documentation, and tested various scenarios, but the more I dig in, the more confused I am.
Thanks for any help - including pointing me to relevant documentation for strategy to roll out a Free version of JIRA