How would I write a query to get result from 2 different projects.
project = "Quality Suite" AND fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev" AND project = "iOS Diner App" and fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev"
Hi @Thomas Fritzen ,
you can simply add () to your query and add OR, like this :
(project = "Quality Suite" AND fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev") OR (project = "iOS Diner App" and fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev")
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Thomas Fritzen ,You should use "OR" and parenthesis instead of "AND", I guess.
Because the issues you are looking for either in your Quality Suite project OR in your Diner App project. I don't think there are in both of them
Hope it helps!
thanks that does help but it is not bringing back what I want. So I have a Project IODA and then I have another Project Called QS. Our QS is Zephyr and IODA is JIRA. We connected User Stories to Test Cases using the is related to field in JIRA. So User Story IODA-1234 is covered by Test Case QS-1234. I want to show a matrix of what Use cases we have for a release and what test cases cover that user story. Is that possible?
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.