I am unable to upload or download files from our Jira tasks. The icons that show the files look 'blank' as if the links are not there.
Sorry that you experienced this, there was an incident reported on the Jira Software Statuspage: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/yqpv3nqhsh6v
Looks like the issue has been resolved but you can check the status page in case of future incidents.
I have the same bug on my side can not upload files on the descripcion box
Me too
We cannot upload files to Description field - receiving "couldn't save your content"
I have the same problem... What should I do? please help!
We are unable to upload or download attachments in ServiceDesk and JIRA, and are receiving error:
"This page isn't working.
api.media.atlassian.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500."
Same here...it looks like it is affecting a lot of people. All prev. attachements have lost their links and new ones won't upload??
It seems to be working now
Thanks for the quick fix!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.