Hi,
I am new to JIRA, so please bare with me if some of my terminology is not correct.
Our team have multiple tasks (cards ) that we perform periodically and therefore need to be included in each iteration. It is possible to create cards / tasks that automatically generate each time an iteration is created so that the process can be automated avoiding the need to manually create or copy each of the cards from one iteration to the next given the cards for these specific tasks do not change as they represent processes that are performed each week eg generate month end reports
I am aware is possible to generate a csv file of cards and then import said file at the start of each iteration, this being more efficient than the recreate or copy / past cards, however having the cards auto generate as part of the iteration creation process would be the ideal
I welcome any comments / suggestions as to the best way to automate the above