Hi,
i am new to the atlassian universe..
We are currently testing the software confluence, jira and bitbucket. I installed confluence first and set it all up for the users (added about 50 Users and got the groups right) . Then i installed bitbucket and jira. bitbucket asked for user integration from jira, so i installed jira first of both.
I set up a admin user in jira and added the application confluence and also the user directory in confluence from jira. The synchronisation seems to work. But the users from the local confluence database were not synchronised or set up in jira user database.
is there any way to get the confluence users to the jira installation, or is the only way to use a LDAP or delete them in confluence and set them up in jira?
I hope someone can give me a hint or a solution for my problem.
kind regards
Christian