I know this has been asked many times on here, but I am unable to tie any solution to what I am seeing specifically.
I have admin and scrum master roles for the project. I have three active sprints that I do not have permissions to close. Specifically, I am looking at the Active Sprint tab under a Scrum board. On the top right corner the "Complete Sprint" option is grayed out. I have closed out other sprints in this board, but these three are older ones that no one ever closed out. So, I do not know the history. There is a tool tip that states: "You need the Manage Sprints permission for all projects in the origin board to manage this sprint." I imagine that somehow this origin board is no longer around or possibly from a different older project as I know that we migrated someone of these issues from a different project, but I do not know the timeline.
I found some related issues stating that I needed to change my JQL query for the board. My JQL query is very simple and only includes this project.
How do I close these sprints? Or how do I find out what origin board this is tied to, so I can get permissions to that or ??? Not sure at this point.
This is running Jira v7.13.5.