Hi,
I'm looking for the possibility to create some kind of templates for JIRA Items ( Stories, Problem Reports, Action Items).
I'm serving 3 Teams with the Backlog items and on creating them they have to look on some common fields different for all of the times, but common for all items for one time.
During the time of creating a lot of items I get annoyed every time to fill all the fields again and again.
Is there a way to have something like a (create based on) template method?
I know there is the copy/clone method - but these do to much/less and as well always add the link that has to be removed ( that is again work).
if there is no such hidden feature - is there a really simple way of creating an item via a CSV/XML file - so I could put there my template - create it and than apply the needed changed. Is there such a way that really supports most common fields ?