Hello,
I asked a question about updating Jira as we run 7.8 and I need to update to a supported version. I found links for updating and processes. However I was told to look out for any customizations as that would be things we would need to make sure worked afterwards. Can anyone point out what "Customizations" these may be because when I asked my team members they said we really don't have much for customizations but I still need to know what that would be.
In addition to that, I would want to update Jira Core I presume if updating Jira and my follow up question is does this affect confluence in any way or is that a separate update/upgrade? We run Jira on a server and Confluence on another. So they are not in the cloud but at some point we may do that.
Thank you to anyone that can help!