I searched for this, didn't see any threads. Is there a sandbox out there, anywhere?
Thanks all.
-joe
@joeWeiss We do have a trial/demo system, called Launchpad, that introduces you to key tasks in Jira Align through a series of overview videos and detailed step-by-step simulations. Then, you get to try it live with your teammates, using the sample data, or by creating your own demo data. Our sales team can discuss this further with you--I will have one of our reps reach out to you soon. Stay tuned.
@Caylin Dadeo ^^^^^
Good morning @joeWeiss - happy to help! If you can send me an email at cdadeo@atlassian.com, I'll help get you set up in Launchpad. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi @joeWeiss
I'm one of the reps that Shawn Kessler (above) was talking about. We have a lot of customers ask about getting a trial. Launchpad is definitely the best place to start - it's a learning environment that gives you a feel for how Align would work in your environment.
We talk with folks like yourself to help you to get a handle on Align and make sure we'd be a good fit for you and your company before you get much further.
Hope that helps, and we look forward to talking with you!
Cheers,
BJ
Hi Caylin,
I am also keen for assistance in this space, have flicked you an email.
Thanks,
C
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.