Please help!)
You'll need to find or write some code that can do that.
I understood this in the search process. Where can I look for codes to at least understand the principle? search engine syntax and syntax used in a validator are the same or different?
I'm afraid I do not know what "search engine syntax and syntax used in a validator are the same or different?" means.
To prevent a transition, you should usually use a "condition". In your case, the condition needs to be placed on the transitions for the parent type and the pseudo-code for such a condition is roughly:
Note: I don't know how you are representing "cloner", so I have taken a complete guess at it being an issue link to another issue.
Before I try to expand that into any form of real code, does it make sense? Have I got the right idea about what you're trying to do?
Use JJUPIN. We have a similar recipe here; you need to modify it. See also Nic's answer.
https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/TR/Block+%60Close%60+Transition+Until+All+Subtasks+are+Closed
In our case there isn't subtask, we use link issue (cloner)
It's a similar principle, except you look for links instead of subtasks.
This is our workflow for parent issue
1.png
And this is postfunction for parent issue (transition from column 2 to 4 from the first picture)
3.png
That is how it looks on the board (on the 4th column it creates a cloner)
5.png
In this screenshot you can see how this clone looks in parent issue
6.png
And this is a clone
9.png
But without code condition I can't prevent transition of parent issue to the next step (5th column) if linked issue (cloner) isn't closed. You can see it below
33.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.