This plugin seems quite useful but I am curious whether the super-repo diff view still shows the 2 submodule commit shas anywhere? The developer documentation implies that these shas are replaced by the corresponding submodule diff, but we still need and want to see the 2 shas in the diff. Is this implemented and I'm missing it, or would this need to be a new feature request for the plugin?
Thanks!
Got feedback from the developer here. The answer is yes, this plugin does hide the submodule shas in the diff view. I went ahead and installed it and also see that it makes the submodule content look like it's in the super-repo which I find misleading. I have made my recommendations to the developer in the ticket linked above and they seem amenable to making this change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.