When running tests in a maven project locally, it works using `mvn test`, but when the repo was committed to bitbucket and and the pipeline launched, it errored with `/root/.m2/repository/webdriver/chromedriver/linux64/79.0.3945.36/chromedriver: error while loading shared libraries: libglib-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory` .
The bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
# This is a sample build configuration for Java (Maven).
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/zd-5Mw for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: maven:3.6.3
pipelines:
custom:
pipelinerun:
- step:
caches:
- maven
script:
- mvn clean test # -B batch mode makes Maven less verbose
Do I need a different docker image? I don't have docker installed locally and don't know much about it to know how to create one with chromedriver, openJdk and maven installed, and I'm not 100% that's the issue either. The dependency section of the maven POM here also if that helps:
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.seleniumhq.selenium/selenium-java -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.seleniumhq.selenium</groupId>
<artifactId>selenium-java</artifactId>
<version>3.141.59</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>io.github.bonigarcia</groupId>
<artifactId>webdrivermanager</artifactId>
<version>3.8.1</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.testng</groupId>
<artifactId>testng</artifactId>
<version>7.1.0</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>io.appium</groupId>
<artifactId>java-client</artifactId>
<version>7.3.0</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>