I am project lead for one Jira Project but still unable to find the SLA option anywhere.
SLAs apply to Jira Service Desk not Jira Software or Core. Are you working w/ JSD project? What do you see under Project settings?
SLAs can be managed by Project Admins or Jira admins. If you are a project lead, but not a project admin then you cannot manage SLAs.
Learn more: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/setting-up-slas-939926373.html
issue types
component
version
work flow etc.
screen
roles
I am the project admin.
So it appears that you are on a Jira Software project not a JSD project. SLAs do not apply to JSW projects w/o some addon to offer such a solution.
This is more of a questions than an answer. Is this still the same as of 2022? If I'm using Jira Software project, I can't use SLAs? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.