I have followed the instructions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS
but for Confluence did as Tino suggests here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/28873/configure-iis-to-forward-requests-to-confluence-along-with-jira-subdomain?page=1#29689
It worked just great for JIRA andConfluence seems to function (all of the administrative pages work fine) but if I try to go to an existing content page I get a 404 Page Not Found error unless I add the port back into the URL. I have tried re-indexing to no avail. If I create a new page the url without the port works just fine.
Hi Nathan
Since it works for a new page, it makes me thing that the error is related to the old pages content. Did you double check that?
Perhaps there's a URL tag which is addressing to a wrong place. Anyway, raise a new support ticket in case of further assistance.
Cheers,
Paulo Renato
Hi Paulo,
Thanks, I checked the content as best I could (even checked out the Content & Links table in the database) but couldn't really find anything. Any thoughts on where I should look further?
Check out
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Page+Or+Blog+Titles+with+Spaces+Do+Not+Work+with+IIS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.