Hi All,
I'm trying to access the Customer Portal through the Raise a request icon in Jira SD and I get the following error on the Customer portal
I have the administrator role in Jira SD.
Many thanks,
Carlos
Hi,
Did you check the permissions to make sure you are a customer/user of the service desk. Being an admin doesn't automatically grant that.
Susan
Hi Susan,
thanks for the reply
Yes, I am also a customer/user of the service desk.
Thanks
what should I have there?
Hi @Carlos de Magalhaes
Can you confirm that the base URL is configured correctly? We have seen issues like this in the past if the base URL is not correct.
You can confirm the portal URL by going into the project settings > customer channel :
@Adrian Stephen
Thanks, Adrian,
That's exactly the problem that I have,
How and where can I change the link?
Do you want to paste your permission scheme in here?
This one Susan?
Yup,
And what is the create permission. As that is what would stop you.
Looks correct. How is the portal access? Can you create issues from there?
I was able to reproduce the problem if the portal URL does not exist.
For example, if my portal URL is http://hello.com/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
and if I changed it to http://hello.com/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/0
it will show the same screen as you are seeing because it does not exist.
First, check the base url configuration :
Ensure that it matches the proxyname configured in the JIRA_INSTALL/conf/server.xml file.
Hi Adrian,
Sorry for the delay in my reply.
I've installed a Jira extension trial and this has caused the problem with the portal, after disabling the Jira extension the portal has working again.
Thanks for your assistance
@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Susan thanks also for your help with this issue.
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.