Hi All,
I have a query which pulls list of components associated with issue_key and subquery pulls list of jira items by components, however in this query I have been able to pull jira items by only pkey, is it possible to pull list of jira bugs for multuple pkey?
bug-123 in following query is issue_key, I need to enter multiple pkey under set statement, any help is appreciable. (you can ignore component part, its a custom field)
here is query :
set @pkey := 'bug-123';
select jiraissue.*, co.*
from jiraissue,project,issuetype,nodeassociation,component,
customfieldvalue cv
,customfieldoption co
where
component.cname = (SELECT component.cname
FROM nodeassociation, component, jiraissue
WHERE component.ID = nodeassociation.SINK_NODE_ID
AND jiraissue.id = nodeassociation.SOURCE_NODE_ID
AND nodeassociation.ASSOCIATION_TYPE = 'IssueComponent'
AND pkey = @pkey) and
project.pkey = (SELECT substring_index(jiraissue.pkey,'-',1) as project_name
FROM nodeassociation, component, jiraissue
WHERE component.ID = nodeassociation.SINK_NODE_ID
AND jiraissue.id = nodeassociation.SOURCE_NODE_ID
AND nodeassociation.ASSOCIATION_TYPE = 'IssueComponent'
AND pkey = @pkey) and
issuetype.pname = 'Bug' and
jiraissue.project = project.id and
jiraissue.issuetype = issuetype.id and
nodeassociation.association_type = 'IssueComponent' and
nodeassociation.source_node_entity = 'Issue' and
nodeassociation.source_node_id = jiraissue.id and
nodeassociation.sink_node_entity = 'Component' and
nodeassociation.sink_node_id = component.id
and jiraissue.id = cv.issue
and cv.stringvalue = co.id
and cv.customfield = 10020;