Hi,
I've been trying to perform one operation using the bulk edition of issues but I haven't been able.
The situation is the following, let's say I have 30 issues with the due dates set for the following two months but for some reason the project is delayed three months more. So what I want is to modify the due dates accodingly in one operation without changing them individually. So what I wanted to do is set the due dates to three months later than the date it already had.
Example:
Issue 1 Original Due Date = 15/03/2014
Issue 2 Original Due Date = 21/03/2014
After the bulk edition:
Issue 1 Original Due Date = 15/06/2014
Issue 2 Original Due Date = 21/06/2014
I haven't seen any way to achieve this, but maybe someone knows if this is possible using another operation or a plugin?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Regards,
Andrés