Hi
I upgraded my test instance of Confluence from 5.5.4 to 5.7.4 and I don't see the Space tools on the lower left hand side. Is there a setting that enables this to appear?
Thanks
Kathy
Hello,
To see the space tools on side-bar you have to do the following steps.
Hi Kathy,
May be the space is using Documentation them in which you won't see Space Tools on side bar, rather you can access it on Browse menu on the navigator bar as a part of drop down list.
Please find this for similar issue posted earlier.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/199784
Hope this helps
Regards
Chander Inguva
Thanks for these clear answers! Kathy
Hi, I have this problem as well but the steps above did not work. Here is a shot of my wiki home page, I believe the footer is too tall.
Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 10.53.55.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.